Have you realized You have shallow breathing? If you want to learn to control your emotional state then keep reading...
Breathing is the one essential bodily function that you literally cannot live without. The importance of breathing is thus equally important to everyone.
Luckily for You, learning to control breathing is something EVERYONE CAN MASTER, to grab firm control of every aspect of your life, even if you have tried meditation and breathing techniques before and failed.
For me, the journey to form solid beneficial habits was a long and windy road. This is why I created this book to help you master the tool with which you can start being the governor of you internal state. Through this process, you will see the external go through a massive shift. Once you have the skills to calm yourself down or become immensely energized in a brief instant, life will seem like a game.
No matter if you are just getting into meditation, are a seasoned mindfulness practitioner or are here just to gain better health, the breathing techniques this book is comprised of are easily applicable.
"Practicing regular, mindful breathing can be calming and energizing and can help with stress-related health problems ranging from panic attacks to digestive disorders."
-- Dr. Andrew Weil, M.D, founder and director of the University of Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
Within these pages, you will discover:
- Why controlling your breathing can have long-term benefits and long-term consequences.
- What are the most important skills to know before even starting your controlled breathing habit.
- The techniques to switch between energized and ecstatic to calm and collected in just an instant.
- The key abilities to deepen your meditation during your self-discovery journey all the way from beginner to advanced.
- Why most people breathe in the completely wrong way and what WILL change once you get it right.
- The subtle tricks to keep the breathing and/or meditation practice consistent.
- Two of the secret advanced techniques that will help you achieve a SAFEstate of trance.
Would you like to breathe to live instead of living to breathe? There is no reason to skip out on a higher concentration of oxygen flowing through your body to make every moment more memorable.
Have you been looking for methods to have better sleep, become more at-ease or become a hyper-energetic high-achiever? If what you're feeling is not what you want to feel then these breathing techniques will take the stress away. And stop the heave.
The "Stop the Heave, Start to Breathe" book will help you gain control of your life and breathing, even if you've failed with every other meditation and breathing technique so far.
If you want to discover how to truly breathe, then scroll up and click the ADD TO CART button.
Copyright (c) 2019 Creative Arts Management Company
Publisher: Creative Arts Management Ou
Age Range: NA - NA years
Grade Level: NA - NA
Paperback: 72 Pages
Product Dimension (L x W x H): 20.32 x 13.34 x 0.48 CM
Shipping Weight: 0.08 Kg