600 Basic Japanese Verbs: The Essential Reference Guide: Learn the Japanese Vocabulary and Grammar You Need to Learn Japanese and Master the JlpPaperback
Or 604 PEC Points
* The condition of this item may not be 100% perfect
but we always choose and deliver the best one for you!
- Includes all the most useful verbs and Kanji (logographic Chinese characters) in Japanese, including less common ones.
- A wealth of example sentences is given to demonstrate correct verb usage.
- Over 30 forms are given for each verb including polite or formal, plain, negative, potential, conditional, passive, causative, and many more.
- Both Kana, Japanese script, and romanized forms are given for each entry.
- An ideal study guide for the standard Advanced Placement college test and the Japanese Language Proficiency Exam.
- Special sections are devoted to compound verbs and suru verbs such as Kaimono suru (to shop), benkyo suru (to study), and much more.
Publisher: Tuttle Publishing
Age Range: NA - NA years
Grade Level: NA - NA
Paperback: 350 Pages
Product Dimension (L x W x H): 22.86 x 15.24 x 2.03 CM
Shipping Weight: 0.52 KgPeriplus Bestseller Rank:
#5,076 in Books
#190 in Books » Reference » Language Arts & Disciplines
#51 in Books » Reference » Foreign Study