- Corresponding CD-ROM helps to reinforce the written material
- Teaches the 200 most common kanji and the hundreds of compounds that use include them.
- Unique, specially-designed drawings and entertaining stories help you learn more quickly.
- Sample sentences, along with common words and compounds, expand your vocabulary by showing each kanji used in context.
- Stroke-order diagrams show the correct way to write each chapter.
- Chapter and cumulative review exercises help ensure master of what you've learned.
- Complete indexes show Japanese readings and English meanings for all Kanji.
- Stroke order animations for all 200 kanji characters.
- Native speaker audio recordings of all:
- Kanji characters.
- Common words and compounds.
- Sample sentences.
Publisher: Tuttle Publishing
Age Range: NA - NA years
Grade Level: NA - NA
Paperback: 256 Pages
Product Dimension (L x W x H): 27.69 x 21.59 x 1.78 CM
Shipping Weight: 0.82 Kg