- How to get new customers, clients or patients and how to make more profit from existing ones.
- Why "big business" style marketing could kill your business and strategies that actually work for small and medium-sized businesses.
- How to close sales without being pushy, needy, or obnoxious while turning the tables and having prospects begging you to take their money.
- A simple step-by-step process for creating your own personalized marketing plan that is literally one page. Simply follow along and fill in each of the nine squares that make up your own 1-Page Marketing Plan.
- How to annihilate competitors and make yourself the only logical choice.
- How to get amazing results on a small budget using the secrets of direct response marketing.
- How to charge high prices for your products and services and have customers actually thank you for it.
Publisher: Page Two Books, Inc.
Age Range: 18 - 10 years
Grade Level: 13 - 05
Paperback: 228 Pages
Product Dimension (L x W x H): 22.61 x 15.24 x 1.78 CM
Shipping Weight: 0.34 Kg