One of the very best books on how to find yourself and find your gift...You have life-changing gifts and talents for a reason, but not enough people understand what you can do. If too few people know your name, it's time to learn how to put yourself out there, to make yourself and your work VISIBLE.
Even if they're hard workers who execute flawlessly on the job, many people in today's society still struggle with learning how to stand out - especially at work. If you've been working hard for your employer, or delivering exceptional results for clients, you may think that your work should "speak for itself," and perhaps it should.
But in the digital age, a great work product isn't enough anymore. In order to get the opportunities your skills have earned, in order to get promoted or land lucrative clients for your business, you must do your part to share your story, your message and your skills with the world. You must build your brand.But how do you put yourself out there?
In Package Your Genius
, internationally recognized personal branding authority Amanda Miller Littlejohn shares a powerful, proven framework
for building a personal brand that continuously attracts business and career opportunities.
First, she'll help you find your gift.
Then you'll learn how to package your genius by helping you discover:
Ever wondered 'why am I invisible? or 'why can't I get ahead?Have you ever thought 'Why have I been passed over for promotions and overlooked by potential clients?'
- what's keeping you from going after the recognition you crave;
- how to achieve CLARITY on what you have to offer the world;
- how do you find your purpose in life
- how to stand out on LinkedIn;
- how to build your brand
- ways to find your career path
- how to make more on the side
- what you should share on social media to position yourself as an expert;
- how to narrow down your brand and focus on your unique areas of opportunity;
- the roles of social media, public speaking, content and media in personal branding;
- how psychology plays a part in becoming more visible;
- what to do when you feel your career, business or brand no longer brings you fulfillment;
- and much more.
If so, this book is for you. If you're tired of feeling INVISIBLE, this book is full of career guidance and career help to position you as the expert you are.
It's time for you to package your genius so you can create the opportunities you deserve