Learn How To Clearly Recognize, Completely Understand And Effectively Deal With Narcissism, Both In Yourself And Other People With This Definitive Book On Narcissism.
Narcissists come in various forms--some are subtle and under-the-radar, others are overt and overbearing. No matter the type, one thing is certain:
For amiable and good-natured people, narcissists are notoriously hard to deal with. From a controlling partner to an annoying colleague at work who insist on taking credit for joint effort, narcissism is a trait that always leaves a bad taste in the mouth.
In this special book on narcissism and narcissistic personalities, you're going to find a broad spectrum of tactics, techniques and strategies you can use to deal with narcissism both in other people and yourself.
This special book contains everything you need to know about dealing with narcissists and include the following books:
- Narcissist: A Complete And Effective Guide To Understanding And Dealing With A Range Of Narcissistic Personalities
- Narcissist: A 21 Step-By-Step Guide To Understanding And Dealing With A Range Of Narcissistic Personalities, and;
- Narcissist: A Psychologist's Guide To Understanding And Dealing With A Range Of Narcissistic Personalities And Recovering From Narcissistic Abuse
In this special book, you're also going to discover:
- What narcissism really is (and what it's not)
- A 'behind-the-scenes' look at the thought processes and psyche of the narcissist that will help you understand how they view the world
- Three causes of narcissistic personality disorder
- Foolproof tips to spot narcissist from a mile away
- Eight ways to tell if you're in a narcissistic relationship
- 21 tips for people with narcissistic personality disorder
- How to find out your position (or that of a friend or loved ones) on the scale of narcissism
- Four common tactics used by narcissistic people to manipulate people and how to counter them
- Six steps to help you set your boundaries and stop narcissistic abuse
- How to understand and deal with your feelings in the aftermath of an emotional abuse
- The seven phases of narcissistic abuse
- Four powerful strategies to help you recover from narcissistic abuse
- When avoidance is impossible: How to cohabit with a narcissist person such as your roommate or spouse without losing your mind
- ...and tons more
Deeply insightful and jam-packed with actionable advice, this special box-set on narcissism will provide you with salient information to help you deal with this vice, whether the narcissist in your life is your romantic partner, your kids and even yourself.
Scroll up and click the "add to cart" button to buy now
Publisher: Independently Published
Age Range: NA - NA years
Grade Level: NA - NA
Paperback: 378 Pages
Product Dimension (L x W x H): 20.29 x 12.70 x 2.13 CM
Shipping Weight: 0.41 Kg