Managing your money is a journey. If you don't know your road ahead, you'll probably end up in the wrong place.
Personal Finance Education needs to start early. But despite the resources available to educate young adults on financial topics, too many focus on investments and stock market and failed at preparing them for the one thing that they'll be forced to make life-changing decisions on - money.
Schools? Parents? Who's to blame?
This book explores each topic of Financial literacy for millennials, so the reader will develop basic knowledge across every important area of personal finance.
In #WTF you will discover:
- What are the money mistakes some of the parents won't admit
- How to plan and prepare for the financial road that twists and turn
- Why Investment in Education and Knowledge still works
- How to get closer to your financial target
- How to be a successful young entrepreneur
- Why it is important that Financial Education starts/finished at Home
- What is the true meaning of Success
Romulae R Gadaoni Jr is the Founding Director/Owner of Gadaoni Advisory Pty Ltd T/A CARE Financial Services and Accounting, a full-service Consultancy Firm that serves Tax, Accounting and Financial Planning. He is an Accountant and Financial Planner who loves helping people making smart decisions based on the most important principle: aligning your money within your VALUES.
Learn the Art of Creating an Inspiring Financial Strategy.
Find out how at:
Publisher: Romulae Gadaoni Jr
Age Range: NA - NA years
Grade Level: NA - NA
Paperback: 146 Pages
Product Dimension (L x W x H): 21.59 x 13.97 x 0.79 CM
Shipping Weight: 0.18 Kg