In "The ProductiveMuslim" Mohammed Faris, the founder of ProductiveMuslim.com, provides this practical framework that helps urban global Muslims lead a productive lifestyle Spiritually, Physically, and Socially.
Combining his love for Islam with modern productivity techniques, in this book, Mohammed will teach you:
- How spirituality can boost your productivity .
- How to manage your sleep, nutrition, and fitness (spiritually, physically, and socially)
- How to be socially productive outside your home and community .
- How to manage your focus in an age of distractions
- How to build productive habits and routines
- How to manage your time and invest in your hereafter
- How to be productive during Ramadan
Publisher: Claritas Books
Age Range: NA - NA years
Grade Level: NA - NA
Paperback: 240 Pages
Product Dimension (L x W x H): 23.39 x 15.60 x 1.40 CM
Shipping Weight: 0.37 KgPeriplus Bestseller Rank:
#6,039 in Books
#346 in Books » Health, Body & Fitness » Self-Help
#24 in Books » Religion » Islam