Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher Lonely Planet East Coast Australia
is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Dive the Great Barrier Reef, cruise Sydney Harbor and explore Melbourne's laneways -all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Australia's East Coast and begin your journey now
Inside Lonely Planet East Coast Australia
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet East Coast Australia,
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, politics, environment, climate change, cuisine, wine, sports
- Over 100 maps
- Covers Sydney, NSW Central Coast, Byron Bay, Melbourne, Great Ocean Road, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Fraser Island, Cairns, Great Barrier Reef and more
our most comprehensive guide to Australia's East Coast, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Australia
guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer. About Lonely Planet:
Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and phrasebooks for 120 languages, and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more, enabling you to explore every day. Lonely Planet enables the curious to experience the world fully and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves, near or far from home.