Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher Lonely Planet's Vietnam
is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Kayak around towering limestone peaks into grottoes and lagoons in Halong Bay; wander the warren-like lanes of Hoi An's Old Town; and sample the freshest, tastiest local specialties (and learn to cook them yourself). All with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Vietnam and begin your journey now
Inside Lonely Planet's Vietnam
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Vietnam
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers Hanoi, Northern Vietnam, Central Vietnam, Southeast Coast, Southwest Highlands, Ho Chi Minh City, Mekong Delta, Siem Reap & the Temples of Angkor
is our most comprehensive guide to Vietnam, and is designed to immerse you in the culture and help you discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
Travelling farther afield? Check out Lonely Planet's Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & Northern Thailand
for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer. About Lonely Planet:
Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.