Practicing mindfulness can make you happier, healthier and more productive than ever. This book will teach you how to take control of your thoughts, stop worrying, relieve stress and embrace a more peaceful way of living.
Mindfulness is an elevated state of being that enables you to rise above your circumstances and experience a sense of joy. As you experience joy, you attract health, finances, abundance and a slew of other wonderful things into your life.
Here's what to expect in this Ultimate Beginners' guide:
- The art of meditation and its many benefits
- How to live in the present
- How eating and drinking slow can improve your life
- Establishing a need for mindfulness
- The components
- Learning how to control the mind
- Living mindfully
- Being aware of the things you do
- Meditation and where to practice it
- A guide to becoming stress and anxiety free
- How to make a meditation plan and stick to it
- Learn to let go of your past once and for all
- Applying mindfulness both in the home and the workplace
Mindfulness allows you to be aware of every emotion or thought in your body and will help you use that awareness to lead a happy life. When you invest a few minutes each day in the exercises given in this book, you will gain control over your life.
So if you're ready to transform your mind into a peaceful haven for positive thinking, then this guidebook is for you.
Take Action Today
Pick up your copy today by clicking the BUY NOW button at the top of this page
Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
Age Range: NA - NA years
Grade Level: NA - NA
Paperback: 166 Pages
Product Dimension (L x W x H): 22.91 x 15.19 x 0.89 CM
Shipping Weight: 0.23 Kg