From America's #1 placement and recruitment specialist and the author of the successful Acing the Interview comes a set of simple rules to help you land a job in the 21st world of today's market.
In 101 Small Rules for a Big Job Search
, Tony Beshara, the employment expert Dr. Phil called "the best of the best," provides the perfect roadmap to a successful job search. In it you'll discover:
- How to deal with the emotional strain of looking for a job
- What's the very first thing you should do
- How to set job-search goals
- The reason for affirmations.
- The little disciplines that make a big difference
- How to deal with the difficult job market
- Taking massive action
- Social media: Friend and
- How to make the best use of LinkedIn
- Online job searches
- Resume Dos and Don'ts
- How to get an interview
- Flawless interview techniques
- The worst places to interview
- The worst times to interview
- How to determine your "risk factors"
- Ways to deal with rejection
- How to get a job offer
- The right way to resign
- How to start your new job
Tony Beshara shows you how to get started and get the job you want