Cottage Door Press
15 May 2018
02 - 05 years
17.53 x 17.27 x 1.78 CM
P - K
Let's help Mommy and Daddy around the house Touch, feel, trace, and talk about chores and household activities. Feel the soft kitten and the sticky cake batter, scratch and sniff the sweet strawberries, and play with more sensory features in this sturdy board book for your curious baby and toddler. Bright, bold illustrations are the perfect way to introduce household chores to your little one and how they can help Interactive touch-and-feel books inspire hands-on learning.
- Toddlers love to touch and interact. Touch and feel invite children to interact with the story and explore the world around them.
- Touching the pages helps develop babies sense of touch, support hand-eye coordination and inspire their curiosity
- Bright, bold artwork and interactive textures appear on each page of this sturdy board book
- Get the house ready for a new day with fun chores activities and tasks and inspire little readers to become helpers
- Questions on each page encourage interaction and communication development
- Part of the Early Bird Learning collection