If you manage a team, you need to be able to measure and manage their performance. From establishing a performance review cycle and building toward your year-end assessment, to providing individual feedback and coaching and establishing group cohesion and accountability, this collection teaches you the skills you need to inspire your team to greater success.
This specially priced four-volume set includes books from the HBR Guide series on the topics of Performance Management, Coaching Employees, Delivering Effective Feedback, and Leading Teams.
You'll learn how to:
- Set--and adapt--employee and team goals
- Assess performance fairly
- Coach your employees through tough situations
- React calmly if someone gets defensive when you deliver feedback
- Create plans for individual development
- Rethink how you use performance ratings
- Avoid burnout on your team
- Foster group camaraderie and cooperation
- Hold your team accountable
Arm yourself with the advice you need to succeed on the job, with the most trusted brand in business. Packed with how-to essentials from leading experts, the HBR Guides provide smart answers to your most pressing work challenges.
Publisher: Harvard Business Review Press
Age Range: NA - NA years
Grade Level: NA - NA
Paperback: 864 Pages
Product Dimension (L x W x H): 22.61 x 12.45 x 5.59 CM
Shipping Weight: 1.00 Kg