This convenient guide details three simple steps to mix virtually any skin tone
- Match a palette of skin tones from this book to your portrait subject.
- Create the Master Skin Tone Recipe for this palette using the Color Mixing Grid to measure each paint color.
- Follow the recipes to create all the skin tones you'll need to complete your portrait--from light values to shadows.
- Color theory
- Tinting, toning, and shading
- Graying skin tones naturally
- Identifying facial planes
- Mouth, nose, and ear color tones
- Eye and hair color tones
- Watercolor skin tone recipes
Publisher: Walter Foster Publishing
Age Range: NA - NA years
Grade Level: NA - NA
Hardcover: 48 Pages
Product Dimension (L x W x H): 24.13 x 17.07 x 1.09 CM
Shipping Weight: 0.35 Kg