EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 800. Equip yourself to ace the SAT Subject Test in Math 1 with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide--including 3 full-length practice tests, thorough reviews of key topics, and targeted strategies for every question type.
We don't have to tell you how tough SAT Math is--or how helpful a stellar exam score can be for your chances of getting into your top-choice college. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the SAT Subject Test in Math 1
arms you to take on the test and achieve your highest score. Techniques That Actually Work.
- Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
- Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
- Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
- Expert subject reviews for every test topic
- Up-to-date information on the SAT Subject Test in Math 1
- Score conversion tables to help you assess your performance and track your progress Practice Your Way to Perfection.
- 3 full-length practice tests
(2 in the book, 1 online) with detailed answer explanations
- Practice drills throughout each content chapter
- End-of-chapter summaries to help you master key points