Not gonna happen. Not the breeze-through part, anyway.
By implementing some easy, inexpensive adjustments, however, you can transform your home into a place of comfort and convenience for your postoperative journey. Also, by following practical guidelines for taking care of yourself, your recovery will be a WHOLE lot easier and considerably less painful.
Are you concerned your postoperative spine surgery stiffness and pain will be more than you bargained for and you will have to depend on your caregiver more than you anticipated?
Do you feel simple tasks like getting in and out of the bed or taking a shower will be difficult, causing you even more pain and stress?
And what about those post-surgical instructions from your surgeon and hospital - do you understand the what-to-do's; however, are having difficulty understanding how to put them into action?
- How to get home from the hospital;
- How to get into and out of a vehicle;
- What NO BLT means;
- The best way to set up your kitchen and living room;
- How to prepare your bedroom and bathroom;
- How to simplify the shower process;
- How to care for your incision;
- Tips for the toilet;
- Creative ways to dress yourself;
- How to take care of your laundry;
- About reactions and allergies to medications;
- About other medical issues that could pop up;
- About things to watch out for.
Sandra Joines is an expert at successfully getting through spine surgery recovery and is aware of how you may be feeling, your concerns about how you will take care of yourself, and your apprehension about abusing the kind, generous help of your caregiver.
Spine Surgery Recovery is not about the author or her surgery, it is about you and how following simple steps will make a significant difference in your recovery.
Pick up your copy by clicking on the "buy now" button at the top of the page.
Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
Age Range: NA - NA years
Grade Level: NA - NA
Paperback: 98 Pages
Product Dimension (L x W x H): 22.91 x 15.19 x 0.51 CM
Shipping Weight: 0.14 Kg