The groundbreaking NEW YORK TIMES and WALL STREET JOURNAL BESTSELLER that taught a generation how to earn more, save more, and live a rich life--now in a revised 2nd edition.
Buy as many lattes as you want. Choose the right accounts and investments so your money grows for you--automatically. Best of all, spend guilt-free on the things you love.
Personal finance expert Ramit Sethi has been called a "wealth wizard" by Forbes
and the "new guru on the block" by Fortune
. Now he's updated and expanded his modern money classic for a new age, delivering a simple, powerful, no-BS 6-week program that just works. I Will Teach You to Be Rich
will show you:
- How to crush your debt and student loans faster than you thought possible
- How to set up no-fee, high-interest bank accounts that won't gouge you for every penny
- How Ramit automates his finances so his money goes exactly where he wants it to--and how you can do it too
- How to talk your way out of late fees (with word-for-word scripts)
- How to save hundreds or even thousands per month (and still buy what you love)
- A set-it-and-forget-it investment strategy that's dead simple and beats financial advisors at their own game
- How to handle buying a car or a house, paying for a wedding, having kids, and other big expenses--stress free
- The exact words to use to negotiate a big raise at work Plus, this 10th anniversary edition features over 80 new pages, including:
- New tools
- New insights on money and psychology
- Amazing stories of how previous readers used the book to create their rich lives
Master your money--and then get on with your life.