With more than 500 new apps entering the market every day, what does it take to build a successful digital product? You can greatly reduce your risk of failure with design sprints, a process that enables your team to prototype and test a digital product idea within a week. This practical guide shows you exactly what a design sprint involves and how you can incorporate the process into your organization.
Design sprints not only let you test digital product ideas before you pour too many resources into a project, they also help everyone get on board--whether they're team members, decision makers, or potential users. You'll know within days whether a particular product idea is worth pursuing.
Design sprints enable you to:
- Clarify the problem at hand, and identify the needs of potential users
- Explore solutions through brainstorming and sketching exercises
- Distill your ideas into one or two solutions that you can test
- Prototype your solution and bring it to life
- Test the prototype with people who would use it
Publisher: O'Reilly Media
Age Range: NA - NA years
Grade Level: NA - NA
Paperback: 272 Pages
Product Dimension (L x W x H): 22.86 x 22.61 x 1.02 CM
Shipping Weight: 0.64 Kg