A rockhound's must-have resource!
Easy to use and lavishly illustrated, this new and completely revised and expanded edition of Collecting Rocks, Gems, and Minerals
is designed with beginners in mind, yet filled with valuable technical information for seasoned collectors. This guide takes you from being simply someone who enjoys rocks to a knowledgeable enthusiast in no time and features:
- An easy-to-use, quick reference format arranged by category and color of stone
- 800+ beautiful color photographs
- Values and tips for locating, buying and collecting
- Both lapidary and mineral display materials
- Decades of rock-collecting know-how of the author
Foreword by Johann Zenz, world-renowned agate expert, author and lecturer.