A timeless tale of youth, daring, and friendship, and full of intrigue, swordplay, and revenge, The Three Musketeers follows the escapades of D'Artagnan and his musketeer comrades Porthos, Athos, and Aramis as they fight to foil the devious schemes of Cardinal Richelieu.
THIS ENRICHED CLASSIC EDITION INCLUDES:
- A concise introduction that gives the reader important
- A chronology of the author's life and work
- A timeline of significant events that provides the book's historical context
- An outline of key themes and plot points to guide the reader's own interpretations
- detailed explanatory notes
- Critical analysis and modern perspectives on the work
- discussion questions to promote lively classroom and book group interaction
- A list of recommended related books and films to broaden the reader's experience
Simon & Schuster Enriched Classics offer readers affordable editions of great works of literature enhanced by helpful notes and insightful commentary. The scholarship provided in enriched Classics enables readers to appreciate, understand, and enjoy the world's finest books to their full potential.