YOUR COMPLETE REFERENCE FOR PARENTING A CHILD WITH ADHD
- How can I help my child do his homework?
- How can I get him to brush his teeth without arguing with me every night?
- What can I do when he lies about the same thing over and over?
- Why doesn't punishment seem to make any difference?
When you're struggling to help your child with homework, chores, or behavior, what you need are quick, easy, and effective tips you can use right away. Even getting through seemingly easy tasks can be a relentless challenge that never seems to get easier. As a child psychologist specializing in ADHD for more than twenty years, Dr. Ashley knows exactly what parents face every day. 1000 Best Tips for ADHD gives parents quick tips and easy-to-implement solutions that make even the toughest days go smoother.
FIND TIPS AND SUGGESTIONS ON:
- Improving behavior
- Increasing school success
- Helping out at home
- Interacting with others
- And more
Age Range: NA - NA years
Grade Level: NA - NA
Paperback: 268 Pages
Product Dimension (L x W x H): 17.53 x 12.45 x 2.54 CM
Shipping Weight: 0.23 Kg