Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
From the Panhandle's white sandy beaches to Disney World and the Space Coast to hip Miami with its trendy hotels, dining and nightlife, Florida's attractions, along with balmy weather and beautiful people, lure over 80 million visitors to the state every year. In full-color throughout, Fodor's Florida takes a smart insider's look at the state, with helpful planning advice at the start of each chapter.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps plus a handy pullout map with essential information
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features on shelling, the Daytona Speedway, Art Deco Miami, Spring Training, the Everglades Ecosystems, and fishing.
· Major sights such as Walt Disney World, South Beach, Key West, Universal Orlando, Kennedy Space Center, Tampa Bay, The Dali Museum, Palm Beach, Broward's Inland Waterways, and Little Havana
· Coverage of: Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Tampa, Naples, Daytona, St. Augustine, Jacksonville, Pensacola, Sanibel and Captiva, the Florida Keys, the Everglades, and more.
Planning to focus on just a part of Florida? Check out Fodor's travel guides to South Florida and The Florida Keys.