ECPA Platinum Award Winner. This full-color illustrated children's Bible has been a cherished family favorite for nearly 20 years.
- 125 fully illustrated Bible stories
- Includes stories from the Old and New Testaments
- Simple questions at the end of each story
- Portable size is perfect for taking to church
- Makes a great gift for children ages 2 to 6
Beginning with the story of Creation and ending with Revelation, the text is retold in simple words by well-known author and translator Kenneth N. Taylor. With its charming illustrations and clear, inspiring text, A Child's First Bible is a must for every child's bookshelf.
Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers
Age Range: 04 - 08 years
Grade Level: P - 03
Hardcover: 255 Pages
Product Dimension (L x W x H): 17.02 x 14.22 x 2.54 CM
Shipping Weight: 0.54 KgPeriplus Bestseller Rank:
#3,444 in Books
#18 in Books » Teens » Teen Religion & Spirituality