Author and artist Kamo is back with her ever-popular doodles!
Cute, funny and simple drawings--alongside step-by-step instructions--are sure to inspire readers of all ages to sit down and start doodling. Begin with a line or squiggle, and then turn it into a face, animal or anything else that your imagination conjures up. The point is just to draw--anytime, anywhere, anything--and, most of all, to have fun while you are doing it! With more than 1000 examples to trace or make on your own, How to Draw Anything Anytime includes:
- People of all ages
- Animals from sea otters to giraffes and sloths to turtles
- Food and drinks including coffee, popcorn, sushi and lots of other appetizing treats
- Transportation, whether traveling by submarine, UFO or bus
- Astrological signs and zodiac animals
- Japanese and latin alphabet lettering
- Clever borders for decorating edges
The adorable images throughout the book provide inspiration. Whether doodling digitally or on paper, use your drawings to decorate bookmarks, office supplies, bags, cards, invitations, notebooks, mobiles, window hangings and more. Sample cartoon strips show you how to incorporate your doodles into a bigger project.
Fans of Kamo's other doodle books love her instantly recognizable style. Unlike serious art books, there are no rules to follow and no classes to take. All that's needed is a free hand and a free spirit--follow your lines and see where they take you.