At last, a book that demystifies Korean cooking--the cuisine behind a growing food trend.
Aromatic, savory, piquant, and robust--everyone is talking about the intriguing flavors and textures of Korean food! With this new Korean cookbook, home cooks everywhere can prepare healthy and satisfying meals using ingredients that are available in any supermarket, using a few simple and familiar techniques. This collection of Korean recipes includes something for everyone:
- Marinated Barbecued Kalbi Beef Short Ribs
- Bibimbap Rice Bowls Topped with Vegetables and Beef
- Napa Cabbage Kimchi, Daikon Kimchi and other pickled vegetables
- Stir-fried Dakgalbi Chicken with Garlic Bean Sauce
- Soy Marinated Bulgogi Beef with Spring Onions
- Tangy Japchae Beanthread Noodles with Sesame and Fresh Vegetables
- And so much more!
The dishes highlighted in Korean Homestyle Cooking
include all the classic Korean appetizers, sides dishes, soups and stews, main courses, and rice and noodle dishes--even desserts and drinks, including:
- Yukgaejang Spicy Beef Soup
- Pork and Pepper Buchimgae Savory Pancakes
- Pork and Kimchi Potstickers
- Seafood and Daikon Kimchi Stew
- Tomato Kimchi
- Clam and Chive Soup
- Korean Fried Rice
- Yuja Citrus Tea
- Makgeolli Sparkling Rice Wine Sherbet
- Crunchy Sweet Potato Sticks
With probiotic superfood properties, Korean cuisine also has a lot of health benefits and is perfect for anyone trying out a macrobiotic diet. Korean Homestyle Cooking
brings the unforgettable flavors of Korea into your home--no takeout menu required!