- Aboji, Ah-boh-jee -- The "Father Culture"
- Anae, Ah-negh -- Wives: The Inside People
- Han Yak, Hahn Yahk -- The Herbal Way to Health
- Innae, Een-nay -- A Culture of Enduring
- Katun Sosuy Pap, Kaht-unn Soh-suut Pahp -- Eating from the Same Rice Bowl
- And over 200 more...
Publisher: Tuttle Publishing
Age Range: NA - NA years
Grade Level: NA - NA
Paperback: 480 Pages
Product Dimension (L x W x H): 22.61 x 15.24 x 3.05 CM
Shipping Weight: 0.52 Kg
A nice book that has a lot of content on the South Korean culture. Very helpful for someone who wants to know more ablut Korean culture and mindset. It helps to understand Koreans and why they are who they are. But, there is no order whatsoever, it should be devided topic by topic which would make things easier. The hangul in this book should only be used as a guide and not as a reference because there are mistakes.