"Is technology drawing your family together or driving it apart?"
In this digital age, children are spending more and more time interacting with a screen and less timeplaying outside, reading a book, or interacting with a parent. While technology can benefit us, it can also erode a sense of togetherness and hinder a child s emotional and social development.
In "Growing Up Social," Gary Chapman and Arlene Pellicane will empower you with the tools you need to make positive changes . . . starting "today." Through stories, wit, and wisdom, you ll discover how to take back your home from an overdependence on screens. Plus, you ll learn to teach the five A+ skills that every child needs to master: affection, appreciation, anger management, apology, and attention.
Learn how to:
- Replace mindless screen time with meaningful family time
- Establish simple boundaries that make a huge difference
- Discover what's working for families that have become screen savvy
- Equip your child to be relationally rich in a digital world
- Learn healthy ways to occupy your child while you get things done
Now is the time to equip your child with a healthy involvement with screens and an even healthier involvement with others.
Publisher: Northfield Publishing
Age Range: NA - NA years
Grade Level: NA - NA
Paperback: 240 Pages
Product Dimension (L x W x H): 22.86 x 15.52 x 1.63 CM
Shipping Weight: 0.39 Kg
0 issues@ Rp 454,000
0 issues@ Rp 144,000
0 issues@ Rp 173,000
Boxed SetRp 1,172,000
0 issues@ Rp 368,000