Pocket Mandarin Chinese Dictionary: Chinese-English English-Chinese [Fully Romanized]Paperback - 15 September 2002
Or 222 PEC Points
- The 3,000 most commonly used words in the Mandarin Chinese language.
- Mandarin-English and English-Mandarin sections.
- Romanized Chinese (hanyu pinyin) and Chinese characters (hanzi).
- An introduction to and history of the Chinese language.
- Information on Chinese grammar.
- A guide to pronouncing Chinese correctly.
Other books from this bestselling series you might enjoy include: Pocket Cantonese Dictionary, Pocket Japanese Dictionary, Pocket Korean Dictionary, and Pocket Vietnamese Dictionary.
Publisher: Periplus Editions
Age Range: NA - NA years
Grade Level: NA - NA
Paperback: 96 Pages
Product Dimension (L x W x H): 19.05 x 10.16 x 0.76 CM
Shipping Weight: 0.11 KgPeriplus Bestseller Rank:
#1,249 in Books
#3 in Books » Reference » Dictionaries & Thesauruses
#27 in Books » Reference » Foreign Study
#27 in TRAVEL & REFERENCE » Language & Reference