* Is interested in living permanently in the U.S.
* Is a friend or relative of someone who wishes to livepermanently in the U.S.
* Wants to become a naturalized citizen
* Has no legal background or any familiarity with U.S.immigration This book helps you discover the important requirements you needto meet and offers tips and insights into dealing with the Bureauof Citizenship and Immigration Services (BCIS). You also get toknow other government agencies that you'll work with whileattempting to immigrate to the U.S. or become a citizen. U.S.Citizenship For Dummies covers the following topics andmore:
* Clear information on the immigration process
* Up-to-date information on various application forms
* The rights of legal aliens
* Recent changes in immigration laws
* Review of English and Civics tests
* Pointers on the interview process
* Survey of U.S. history, government, and culture
* Coverage on visas and green cards
* Troubleshooting immigration problems Becoming a U.S. citizen carries important duties andresponsibilities as well as rights, rewards, and privileges. Beforeyou make the decision to pursue U.S. citizenship, you need to beaware of what you stand to lose and what you stand to gain; youalso need to be sure you're ready to fulfill all theobligations of a good citizen. U.S. Citizenship For Dummieswill help you understand all that it means to become a citizen ofthe United States of America.
Publisher: For Dummies
Age Range: NA - NA years
Grade Level: NA - NA
Paperback: 258 Pages
Product Dimension (L x W x H): 27.69 x 20.83 x 1.78 CM
Shipping Weight: 0.66 Kg