* Terms and Conditions
24 April 2012
NA - NA years
21.59 x 13.72 x 2.03 CM
NA - NA
- Freshly edited text based on the best early printed version of the play
- Full explanatory notes conveniently placed on pages_facing the text of the play
- Scene-by-scene plot summaries
- A key to famous lines and phrases
- An introduction to reading Shakespeare's language
- An essay by a leading Shakespeare scholar providing_a modern perspective on the play
- Illustrations from the Folger Shakespeare_Library's vast holdings of rare books
TEACHERS: Lesson plans for this play are available at_www.folger.edu. To receive a curriculum guide for this play, email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify PDF or print version.
Essay by Michael Neill
The Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington, D.C., is home to the world's largest collection of Shakespeare's printed works, and a magnet for Shakespeare scholars from around the globe. In addition to exhibitions open to the public throughout the year, the Folger offers a full calendar of performances and programs. For more information, visit www.folger.edu.