THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the PSAT/NMSQT with 3 full-length practice tests, thorough PSAT topic reviews, and everything you need to know about National Merit Scholarships
. Techniques That Actually Work.
- Time-saving tips to help you effectively tackle the exam
- Problem-solving tactics demonstrated on the trickiest test questions
- Point-earning strategies for multiple-choice questions Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
- Up-to-date information on the PSAT/NMSQT
- Comprehensive review for every section of the test
- Key information and advice about National Merit Scholarships and the College Board's Opportunity Scholarships
- Special section on additional math topics to ensure you have all the practice and review you need Practice Your Way to Perfection.
- 3 full-length practice tests (2 in the book and 1 online)
with detailed answer explanations
- 220+ drill questions throughout the book
- Targeted math drills for geometry, quadratic equations, functions, and more