ACE THE ACT WITH THE PRINCETON REVIEW. Get targeted help for the English and Reading sections of the ACT in this top-rated guidebook. Includes reviews for exam topics, section-specific strategy help, and practice tests and drills.
Designed for students specifically looking for extra help with the ACT verbal sections, this 4th edition of The Princeton Review's English & Reading Workout for the ACT
provides the review and practice needed for verbal mastery. Techniques That Actually Work.
- A 4-step Basic Approach to mastering complex sentence structure and punctuation questions on the English passages
- Pacing strategies to help you maximize efficiency and reach your target score
- Tips for tackling tricky questions using process-of-elimination techniques Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
- Expert subject review, from punctuation to more sophisticated English and Reading concepts
- Comprehensive grammar review to brush up on the basics
- New Dual Reading passages for question mastery Practice Your Way to Excellence.
- 7 full-length practice ACT sections (3 for English, 4 for Reading)
with detailed answer explanations
- End-of-chapter drills to help cement your knowledge
- Step-by-step walk-throughs of key practice problems