The ultimate guide to building confidence in your body, beauty, clothes and life in an era of toxic social media-driven beauty standards. "A self-confidence bible that every woman should read."--Caroline Dooner, author of The F*ck It Diet
Empowering, insightful, and psychology-driven, Beyond Beautiful
is filled with proven, no-BS strategies for proactive self-care. This stylish and practical handbook takes a deep-dive into all of the factors that make it hard to feel good about yourself, and offers sage answers to tricky questions, like:
- Why do I hate the way I look in pictures?
- How can I stop feeling like a total slob compared to everyone on social media?
- How exactly does this self-love thing work?
- How do I find the confidence to use less make up, stop shaving, or wear what I want?
- Is body positivity really the answer?
Illustrated with full-color art, Beyond Beautiful
is a much-needed breath of fresh air that will help you live your best life, know your worth, and stop wasting any more precious energy and mental space worrying about the way you look. Praise for Beyond Beautiful
"This compact book delves into every aspect of the body-image problem and sets forth feasible ideas for accepting one's physical appearance to enhance confidence and joy."--Library Journal (starred review)
"Rees's emboldening message will surely help any reader struggling with self-confidence."--Publishers Weekly