- What grabs and holds attention on a page or screen?
- What makes memories stick?
- What is more important, peripheral or central vision?
- How can you predict the types of errors that people will make?
- What is the limit to someone's social circle?
- How do you motivate people to continue on to (the next step?
- What line length for text is best?
- Are some fonts better than others?
Publisher: New Riders Publishing
Age Range: NA - NA years
Grade Level: NA - NA
Paperback: 242 Pages
Product Dimension (L x W x H): 22.91 x 18.08 x 1.17 CM
Shipping Weight: 0.47 KgPeriplus Bestseller Rank:
#3,195 in Books
#373 in Books » Reference
#5 in Books » Computer & IT » Digital Media
#3 in Books » Computer & IT » Web Development » Web Design