- Reasons to love New England: beautiful coastal resorts, historic towns, breathtaking beaches - what will yours be?
- See New England from a different angle - 24 pages of fresh ideas for exploring this spectacular country
- A year-long calendar of events in New England gives a selection of sporting occasions, celebrations and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Detailed, colour maps help you navigate New England with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you across the state, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including the Massachusetts State House, New England Aquarium, the Museum of Fine Arts Boston, Mark Twain House and Museum, and Gillette Castle
- Covers Boston, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine DK Eyewitness Travel Guide New England is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip. On a shorter trip? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Boston. About DK Eyewitness Travel For 25 years, DK's beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your holiday. This year they have been given a stunning new look that you will love even more. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Publisher: DK Eyewitness Travel
Age Range: NA - NA years
Grade Level: NA - NA
Paperback: 352 Pages
Product Dimension (L x W x H): 21.34 x 12.45 x 2.03 CM
Shipping Weight: 0.43 Kg