* Reasons to love Morocco: incredible architecture, snow-capped mountains, breathtaking beaches - what will yours be?
* See Morocco from a different angle - a whole new front section of theme spreads, itineraries and fresh ideas for exploring this spectacular country
* A year-long calendar of events in Morocco gives a selection of celebrations and festivals for all seasons
* Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
* Detailed, colour maps help you navigate the country with ease
* Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
* The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
* Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you across the country, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route
* Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including the Mausoleum of Mohammed V in Rabat, Marrakech's Koutoubia Mosque and the many souks on the narrow streets off Place Jemaa el-Fna
* Covers Rabat; Northern Atlantic Coast; Casablanca; Southern Atlantic Coast; Tangier; Mediterranean Coast and The Rif; F s; Meckn s and Volubilis; Middle Atlas; Marrakech; High Atlas; Ouarzazate and The Southern Oases; Southern Morocco and Western Sahara DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Morocco is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip. On a shorter trip? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Marrakech. About DK Eyewitness Travel: For 25 years, DK's beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your holiday. This year they have been given a stunning new look that you will love even more. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Publisher: DK Eyewitness Travel
Age Range: NA - NA years
Grade Level: NA - NA
Paperback: 336 Pages
Product Dimension (L x W x H): 22.10 x 12.45 x 2.03 CM
Shipping Weight: 0.41 Kg