The detailed skills development needed for success in English A
Fully develop all the crucial skills central to assessment in the new English A Language and Literature. Packed with guidance, assessment support, practical tasks and examiner comments for each part of the 2011 syllabus, this comprehensive, must-have book includes a huge bank of compelling
activities like web text analysis, editorials and poetry.
- Time-tried activities and techniques for improving students' skills in key areas of writing, reading, viewing and the creation of assessment tasks
- Key support on the unique aspect of the course, understanding and analyzing the construction of meaning through a lively bank of source material
- Student samples with examiner comments throughout
- Videos of student orals and presentation will be included on an accompanying website
- Links to websites and further reading are suggested About the Series:
IB Skills & Practice books are designed to provide IB students with a step-by-step approach to practicing the skills needed for success on exams. Oxford's IB Skills & Practice books are packed with guidance, assessment support, and practical tasks. Aligned with current syllabuses these indispensable
books are a must-have for all IB students.