Providing the most effective assessment preparation, this fully comprehensive study guide was written by two IB senior examiners and is seamlessly matched to the 2009 syllabus for SL and HL. Packed with exam practice, mark schemes and assessment advice, it supports the strongest performance in assessment.
- Comprehensively covers the syllabus, matching IB specifications and written by IB workshop leaders and experienced teachers
- Reinforces all the key topics in a concise, user-friendly format, cementing understanding
- Effectively prepares learners for assessment with revision support, past paper questions and exam strategies
- Challenge material stretches learners to their maximum potential, concretely strengthening performance
- Uses clear and straightforward language to support EAL students
- Strong focus on the globalization and internationalism, fully in line with the most recent syllabus About the Series:
Written by IB examiners, Oxford IB Study Guides effectively reinforce key topics in a concise, user-friendly format, cementing understanding. Aligned with current syllabuses these indispensable books effectively prepare learners for assessment with revision support, past paper questions, and exam strategies.