The Chief Security Officer's Handbook: Leading Your Team into the Future offers practical advice on how to embrace the future, align with your organizations mission, and develop a program that meets the needs of the enterprise. The book discusses real-life examples of what to do to align with other critical departments, how to avoid spending time and resources on unnecessary and outdated methods, and tomorrow's security program. Today's security executives need to help their industry, their organization and the next generation of security leaders to pioneer, optimize and transform every aspect of our programs, technologies and methods.
The book is ideal for current chief security officers, aspiring security executives, and those interested in better understanding the critical need to modernize corporate security.
- Offers suggestions on the do's and don'ts of professional development
- Provides tangible examples on how the CSO works collaboratively with internal peers
- Instructs CSO's on how to align with the business while remaining agile
- Illustrates the various paths to becoming a CSO
- Demonstrates ways to move your program into one that embraces enterprise security risk management, convergence and automation
Publisher: Academic Press
Age Range: NA - NA years
Grade Level: NA - NA
Paperback: 254 Pages
Product Dimension (L x W x H): 23.50 x 19.10 x 1.37 CM
Shipping Weight: 0.44 Kg