What about this month... or this year? As children we were taught never to talk to strangers, but as a real estate agent, that advice is nearly impossible to follow. Meeting with prospective clients, conducting open houses, and showing buyers empty and sometimes vacant property is all in a day's work for a hard-working Realtor.NOW IMAGINE THAT JUST ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WAS NOT WHO THEY APPEARED TO BE...
The very nature of the business makes a real estate agent as close to a perfect victim as any predator could ever hope for. Written with the promise that safety and productivity need not compete, author and security consultant Gary Van Clief will teach agents effective yet unobtrusive techniques to survive AND thrive in their chosen profession. Inside you'll learn how to:
- Protect yourself during showings, open houses, and while driving with clients.
- Recognize the telltale signs of lying, trust your intuition and awaken the sixth sense that lies within each and every one of us.
- Safeguard yourself from the new threats of the modern era like stalking, active shooters, identity theft, and online predators.
- Utilize the latest technology and smartphone apps designed specifically for real estate professionals.
- Go beyond "self-defense", fight back and incapacitate an attacker if the unthinkable should happen.
PROSPECT OR PREDATOR will empower you to work with a heightened sense of awareness that will not only keep you safe, but also enhance your success as an agent. Meet new clients with confidence and never feel vulnerable again.
Publisher: Independently Published
Age Range: NA - NA years
Grade Level: NA - NA
Paperback: 232 Pages
Product Dimension (L x W x H): 21.59 x 13.97 x 1.35 CM
Shipping Weight: 0.30 Kg