1. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service pack 1|
2. Authorized Adobe ID ( Click here to register )
Some digital publications that you purchase online or check out from a library may contain digital rights management (DRM) protection that restricts the items from being shared with others. Digital Editions helps ensure that your eBooks and other digital publications are not "locked" on one computer. They are assigned to you through an ID, and can be viewed on any compatible device you own that you activate with that ID.
1. If you activate your computer with Digital Editions anonymously, all the purchased books afterwards belong to that computer.
2. If you activate your computer with Digital Editions with an ID, all the purchased books afterwards belong to that ID.
3. The books downloaded before activation will not be converted.
4. Books can be copied from one device to another device. If two devices are activated with the same ID, purchased books can be opened on the other device. If the other device is not activated or if it is activated with another ID, a pop up window will appear to ask for ID when opening the purchased books.
Many of our ebooks are available in EPUB and PDF formats. EPUB ebooks will reflow according to the size of the screen they are being read on, while PDF ebooks retain the layout of the print edition and will not reflow to fit different screen sizes.
1. E_ACT_NOT_READY or Error! Check Activation
The authorization has been damanaged. The best thing to do is to erase the authorization then authoize your computer anew.
1. Open Digital Editions, click on the Help tab then select Erase Authorization (Ctrl/Cmd+Shift+D) and follow the prompts.
2. Then Click on the Help tab then select Authorization Computer (Ctrl/Cmd+Shift+U) and follow the prompts.
*Sometimes this shows as E_AUTH_NOT_READY.
Verify that your computer or device is authorized with your Adobe ID (not anyone else's ID).
There are two possible solutions for this notice.
This message implies that there isn't enough bandwidth to download the files, kinda like congestion on the highway. Because of the size of the epubs, they take up more lanes and it's just not merging in.
6. Adobe Reader cannot open ebook.
This messages often appears if you try to download the ebooks before installing Digital Editions.
1. If the download link button has already appeared on your Order Information page, you can not ask us to make a refund.
2. All purchased Ebooks cannot be refunded.